martes, abril 10, 2007

logbook or bitácora


As we can see this post is only in english. There is a reason. I don't have many time to make too many things (but I try to clean and to arrange my bedroom hehe, slash). So, I decided to join so many activities as I can. I must finish my degree (a light at the of the tunnel) but also I must study English and French. In order to relax, I will write on my blog. What's the solution?. I commend my degree in English and, if I had no time or is deferent minds, I would write only in one language (As many people doesn't understand French, I write these entries with two languages). Then, I would be gratefull, if you see great problems in my english entries (Spanish is different, so don't be joker).


Thank Eriko and Rumi (I hope I write your names correctly ;)) for increasing my english vocabolary and NSTR for improving my grammary (how? Correct me when I use 'was' with 'we', Damn!).

As final remark, I explain you how to go to an American university party in Madrid. You go a Irish Pub in Huertas (Madrid Centre) the weekend that everybody goes to the beach (I know, we are a few wretch). In this case, the pub is pleint of americans, rather drunken americans (men and women :D) dancing. Be carefull, because a great night colud become a horribilus night. The drunken are so boring as spanish ones. When some of them run to the toilet with a hand at their mouth, and you are in their way... perhaps the fatality may occurs.

But, bravo for the university party (whatever party is great, too if you are surrounded by good company)

No hay comentarios: