miércoles, febrero 21, 2007

I can't believe it, freaks of the world


Oh my God! Searching a new image for my new section "Mentes deferentes", I have found the most freak of the world. When we were children, we wanted be as our parents. After few years, we decided make our own destiny. Well, this guy want be an Hero. He wanted be Wolverine. And he almost get it. Look his web page.

I know what you think... Where can I buy these claws?. If he had achieved the Cyclops glasses, he would be the really fucking crack. He deserve the applause.


Ya me queda poco por ver. Estaba yo buscando un logo para mi nueva sección "Mentes deferentes" cuando he encontrado esto. ¡Tiembla Hugh Jackman!, que podrás duplicarte pero cacho de garras que tiene el gacho. Arrodillaos ante el poder del friquismo. Sin Palabras.

Mon Dieu, j'ai trouvé un nouveau spécimen à la web. Mon nouvelle section devrais porte cet image. Ses cheveux, son barbe et, surtout, ses griffes. Il est le perfect brochette, trois sausages dans chaque griffe. Portez un toast par rapport son effigie.

No hay comentarios: